Northern Edge Recognized as a Finalist for Boutique Investment Bank of the Year
Also in contention for many Deal of the Year Awards
We are excited to announce that Northern Edge has again been selected as a finalist in multiple categories of the 21st annual M&A Awards (2022) presented by The M&A Advisor, the preeminent organization recognizing excellence among the world’s leading dealmaking professionals.
Acknowledging our exceptional service to our clients and our successful track record of selling middle market companies, Northern Edge is a finalist for Boutique Investment Banking Firm of the Year for 2022.
Bob Goldsmith, Founder and President of Northern Edge, commented, “To receive consideration in this category is particularly rewarding as it validates our team’s best-in-class transactional expertise and unwavering commitment to achieving our clients’ objectives. The past year has been a period of remarkable growth for our Firm as Northern Edge recently announced its corporate reorganization and rebranding, reaffirming its differentiated sell-side advisory services in the North American market.”
In addition, our outstanding work over the past year for many clients across various industries has been highlighted and several Northern Edge-led transactions are under consideration in the following categories:
- M&A Deal of the Year ($50 to $100 million)
- Private Equity Deal of the Year ($50 to $100 million)
- Consumer Discretionary Deal of the Year ($10 to $100 million)
- M&A Deal of the Year ($25 to $50 million)
- Private Equity Deal of the Year ($25 to $50 million)
- Consumer Staples Deal of the Year ($10 to $100 million)
- Professional Services Deal of the Year ($10 to $50 million)
The recognition of these completed sale transactions demonstrates the superior service the Firm provides to its clients and our broad expertise in the middle market.
Northern Edge is a past winner of these prestigious awards, including:
- Advising on the Sale of RadMD, LLC to Medica PLC: Cross-Border Deal of the Year ($10 to $25 million);
- Advising on the sale of Garvin Industries, Inc. to Southwire Company, LLC: M&A Deal of the Year ($25 to $50 million);
- Advising on the sale of Aergo Solutions LLC to Citadel Outsource Group, LLC: M&A Deal of the Year ($10 to $25 million); and
- Advising on the sale of a majority interest in IPS-Integrated Project Services, Inc. to Alleghany Capital Corporation: Healthcare and Life Sciences Deal of the Year (over $100 million).
The 21st Annual M&A Advisor Awards (2022) will take place at the New York Athletic Club, New York City in November 2022.